Rachel Spain Yoga Packages
Deepen your yoga knowledge and find a consistent practice in the comfort of your own home at the times that work for you.
Monthly packages are designed to help you improve and progress your practice safely and effectively with a different theme each month to guide you on your journey to reaching your highest potential.
A yoga package typically includes-
• 1 x Sattva Flow Class- 45mins
• 1 x Sattva Restorative Class-30mins
• 1 xMeditation- 15mins
• 1 x Kriya/Pranayama Set - 20mins
• 1 x Tutorial- 10mins
Each yoga package will be available to purchase in The Yoga Store
Once you have purchased your monthly package you will receive a special link that will take you to a private members page where you will need to enter a secret password to access all the pre recorded videos.
Each package follows a different theme and the sessions are designed to cover all aspects of your yoga practice whilst integrating the theme of the package.
• Sattva Flow Class- a 45 minute integrated practice including breath work, energy work and a flowing posture sequence.
Suggested- practice 2 times per week
• Sattva Restorative Class a slower class with longer held postures to really go in deep and release tension and tightness deep in the body
Suggested-practice 2 times per week
•Meditation focus inwards to the deep inner stillness and silence by using certain breath techniques and mantras to help quieten the mind, release stress and increase vitality
• Kriya & Meditation Set- When I learned more deeply and thoroughly about this part of the practice in India it was an absolute revelation to me and totally transformed my practice and launched me up to another level. The monthly kriya sets will tie in with the theme of the month and I would advise if at all possible to practice daily. There is no better way to start the day.
Suggested- practice 5-7 times per week
• Tutorial- will be a short session covering a certain asana or breathing technique (requested by my lovely yogis or selected by me). Learn the basics of downward dog to handstand and master the breath techniques that help us master the mind. In these sessions you will get tips that you may not pick up in a general class, plus feel free to email me any questions you may have.